How Embarrassing!

Hubby grabbed my butt. It's usually no big deal but he had terrible timing this morning.

Rushing around the house (as usual) trying to get the kids out the door, myself dressed and halfway presentable, to make it to the school for the assembly at 8:30. Little Man's class is leading the assembly and he is proudly leading the state salute. He has his part down and is really excited. Anyway, I sent the kids ahead and ran back inside to throw on a little eyeliner and mascara.

I rush back out the door and into the garage where hubby swats at me but misses. So as we are heading up the driveway, he grabs my butt again and hangs on for good measure as my eyes lock with the new neighbor out for her morning stroll. There's no way she missed it. I mumble out a good morning and then focus on my shoes for the entire walk to school.

Hubby thinks it's hilarious.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Manicures, Massages, and Margaritas

Tutoring Moments

Shawndra Turner